All Day Cruise is here to invite you on a fantastic day out at sea on our modern motor-sailing boat, Calypso A, all along the mesmerising Saronic Gulf and its main attractions the Islands of Agistri, Moni & Aegina.
Approx. 5 hours sailing or motor-sailing & up to 5 hours islands stop.
Imagine yourself sailing aboard Calypso A in light winds on a sunny day with your friends and family. Sit back, relax and watch the buzz of the city fading away, while enjoying the peaceful Aegean Sea Horizon. Our adventure will start at 9am from Athens, Marina Zeas and will end at the same port at 7pm.
Explore Agistri on your own or join our bicycle tour!
Swim stop in Moni- jump off the boat!
Energy-Boosting Power Lunch- Greek Style!Grab a greek beer! Explore Aegina- 1st capital of Greece!
Back on board, laze on the sun deck as we sail back to Athens! Optional bike tour in Agistri Island
1.5 hour free time on each island
The excursion begins at Marina Zeas where guests are expected to come on board at 08:45 am.The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Adventure lovers can join our optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, we move onto the island of Moni. While here, we will serve a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you finished your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
We will make a final journey around 3pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the Temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life.
At approx. 4:45pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee and drinks.
APRIL-NOVEMBER: Monday-Sunday (9am-7pm)
Marina Zeas 9am
* our arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule
The captain will change course and itinerary if the ship may be in danger but also for the safety and com- fort of passengers and crew.
Interest points in Agistri: Skala beach, Magalochori village, Church of Agioi Anargyroi and the Folklore Museum.
Interest points in Moni: swarming fauna, flora, hiking, fishing.
Interest points in Aegina: Temple of Aphaia Atena, Archeological Museum of Aegina, Kolona (Ancient Aegina), Tower of Markellos, the beach of Agia Marina, breath-taking nature.
▪ Welcome on board: coffee, juice, water and pastries
▪ An amazing day cruise (9:00 – 19:00) around the Saronic Gulf on a beautiful modern motor-sailing
▪ Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands
▪ Jump off the boat in Moni’s or Metopi translucent waters
▪ Lunch on board with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers ▪ During the trip: refreshments
▪ Stops for swimming and sunbathing
▪ Water accessories and snorkelling mask
▪ Chill music and amazing atmosphere
▪ Professional crew (4 people)
▪ Optional tours on the islands
▪ Entrance fees for museums or entrance charge sites
▪ Round trip transfer is available upon request for an extra fee. Please contact us after receiving your booking confirmation to arrange pick-up on firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 6981984123.
▪ Release period: 1st April 2023 until 15th November 2023.
▪ Duration of the tour 10 hours. Departure 9am | Return 7pm.
▪ We require the full name, date of birth, passport nr and contact number for each guest.
▪ The tour is provided in English.
▪ Available to be reserved up until the evening before the desired booking date, subject to availability.
▪ Cancellation policy: free up to 2 days before the booking day.
▪ Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
▪ Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the
option of an alternative date or a full refund.
▪ Extra service: Round Trip Transfer to the boat and back from hotels in central Athens for an additional fee of 15 Euro per person. Can be arranged upon request if requested with at least 24
hours before booking date. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after 7pm on the evening preceding the scheduled departure date.
▪ Not wheelchair accessible
▪ Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
▪ We reserve the right to limit alcoholic beverages to any guests. Alcohol and drug intoxicated passengers will not be allowed onboard.
▪ Captain reserves the right to alter itinerary for weather, safety or other reasons out of concern for passengers and yacht’s safety.
Marina Zeas Pier J 14.
All Day Cruise https://maps.app.goo.gl/WTCutL82xsXDfrJC7